MISSY

Oh that Missy how I love her so......And she loved me that I know...Unconditional love we would share....The secrets of are soul we would bare...Growing up with Missy made me feel....Life was wonderful love is real...Day and night together we spent are time....For I was hers and she was mine....The lessens of life we would both learn...Sometimes we would be triumphal others we were burned.....But it didn't matter what came are way you see...I all way had Missy and she had me.....Until that dreadful day came along......Missy wasn't her self something was wrong....I was so worried of what this could be....We left for the Doctors expediently....There in her hospital bed ...I held her paw and rubbed her head....Then the Doctor returned with that look on his face....The one you try to forget but can never erase.....Opened his mouth and said to me... I'm sorry but your friend time is at the end you see...So I stayed by her side until she passed quit and free...Because that's what Missy would do for me...Then I picked Missy up and took her home....And buried her in the garden beside the gnome...For that was her favorite place to play when she was home...But this isn't the end of are story my friend...For one day will be together again...