MISSING PIECE

Something was missing in my life and I realized it was happiness. Eventhough I almost have everything there's always something missing. The missing piece was you. You were the last piece of my puzzle. I always waited and searched for you but when I saw you, there was already another one that was holding you and trying to put you in his life, in his puzzle. I wanted to fight for you but what can I do? What can I do to have you? How can someone that has never been loved learned to love. How can someone that always hate learned to forgive. How can someone who doesn't even cry started to cry. I don't know but everytime I see you with him, my tears always starts to fall. When I write, everything is just all about you, everything was you, you were everything. I always write so that I can somehow remember you. Eventhough it hurts me, it will always be you. When I write, I just always write about a man who's goal is to find his missing piece, the piece that was already owned by someone. Why? Why do I just always cry and remember you when I write.