Mexican/ American My President Won't Be My Friend

Accommodating my mind so i could rate myself as to being fine as a dime. My metabolism will be partly ok to reality in the USA that continues on being foul to me probably by my description as a minority its obviously not hard to see finessing was in me. Presidential will always have seniority and I wasn't born over sea. Lets just blame it on my family tree as to being American too another race thats neighbors with the USA. Diffent skin colors in a crowd  blends in like a fade theirs always a diffent race in the United States. All i want is to be comfort in my home state. All these conflicts starts with who's in the office that dont like the Congress. If you have money you might as well considered yourself as a figurehead. You will only have power wherever  you put in your hours. Having senioritys will brain wash your mind with only showing respect to your self it's more like fuck everybody else.