A MESSAGE FROM GOD

I know you're going through a lot my child, but believe everything will workout in the end. I know the road is dark and cold, and it can be lonely at times. But just know, I do what means well for you. I would never put you through trials you couldn't handle. Every trial is a new lesson to be learned. Every person lost in your life would have poisoned your soul. Hurting you even more. I want great things done for you, but I need you to have faith in me. I know there are day's you want to give up, but I need you to keep striving. Don't give up on yourself, you don't know how much power you have within your soul. I gave you the voice of a lion for a reason, I never make a mistake when it comes to my angels. So I need you to be strong. And live through truth as I speak to you. Wear my armor, and fight with the sword of my word. Don't give up on me, because I will never give up on you. Remember on the little time you have in my creation. You will finish strong, but you won't live long. You will leave a mark on this earth bigger than you've ever imagined. I just need you to have faith in me. You must remember, jesus felt alone too. And also his disciples. But they never lost faith in me. Believe in my works, and you will be rewarded. Don't feel alone, for I am always with you. Be confident and be strong when I am with you. For when I am at your side. No enemy can defeat you in my name.