Mental Illness & Depression

Many people get depressed around the winter time. Mental illness touches the hearts of many families. Being creative to have an outlet will take you to a heightened place. Suicide rate is at an all time high during this season. Yet we can shed the light of happiness to a real darkened existence. There is medical help you can seek where a professional can discuss your condition. People don't try to hide it under the false way of compromise. We must be ever more vigilant to overcome it's condition. Artists from the likes of Vincent Van Gogh went as far as cutting off his ear. Kurt Cobain took his own life with the battle soaring from within. Friends you are very important to both God and man. Don't ever take your own life. There are people who care and love you. The road your own may seem an uphill climb but the sun will come out tomorrow. Cheer up people there are better days ahead of you. You ain't seen nothing yet !