Me myself is I

delatorrej17

Misunderstood and underestimated,

Looked down on and not seen the potential that is I!

Ignored by those more overweening than I, but fools they be! For looks, they are deceiving.

I am cleaver and sneaky, like that of a cat that patiently observes but always get the winning prize! 

Creative and spontaneous, each day is different not one is the same.

Living a life like mine, I assure you things will never get lame. 

I worked hard to be here, and I will work even harder to reach my aspiration in life, which is to be successful.

My success will be measure by the smiles I bring in life of that from clients, family, and friendly strangers. 

They call me the Einstein in the making, my commitment to my career does not go unnoticed.

My peers watch me dwell my soul in these books, but I enjoy the alimentation of my brain. 

These countless hours of dedication will soon be worth it! 

I am myself, who is one day highly motivated, overdosed on caffeine and another day lucidly dreaming of places id’e rather be. 

I am myself all because of me. 

Me is my culture, my family my school my friends my soul. 

Me is full of vibrant color and intense rhythm that beam out with every step I take.

A holy trinity of faith whom helps keep me sane and comforts me when I feel alone. 

The jokester of the squad always trying to see everyone smile, even if its just for a little while. 

These are all attribute that have artistically woven my personality into becoming the women I am today.

One full of attitude, ambition, and imagination.