I dont even know who me is. Me a lifeless person dissolving into a sinkhole of the livng, living? Yeah i doubt that. If youre living people are suppose to see you and recognize you. Me ,a shadow walking amongst the seeing. Me can see but me cannot yet speak. Speaking is just through the tongue but the mind comes with it. Your tongue is a mind too because whatever slips out you cant get it back. Back? yeah ive tried that. Too many times i tried to get back what was once lost but you see its difficult to get back what you want when it wasnt yours to begin with. Gone is me. Me is a word to describe myself but i dont know what me is. Im a shadow hiding behind my true self but I dont who i am. ANd until i dont know who me is I continue to be  unseen by the people i want to be seen by. Its not easy being me. It comes with many obstacles you have to face to know what you are and since i dont know who iam im still going through these obstacles. Hoping when i do overcome theses obstacles ill have a new face. A face of meaning and undesrtanding. Escape this sinkhole my mind is in ,evolve from this everlasting shadow around me but until then i dont know what me is.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

intersting perspective

biancag325

Is that a good thing or bad ? @velezjrrobert