Marco Polo

Fri, 02/19/2016 - 20:49 -- Alie_98

18102

One person is all I need.Not to depend on but to share with.I was always by myself.But, once I got to know him the loneliness I felt was gone.He felt the same.I brought the best out of him and he brought the best out of me.We both had things to hide but, we grew to trust one another.I never ever trust anyone the way I wanted to trust him.  Every time I see him a smile would appear on my face and warmth from inside.I feel safe when he is near knowing someone who cares for you,the way he does is wonderful.He chose to love me as I chose to love him.Not bound be family or blood it was our choice to be with on another.No one forced us to care or love each other,That's why falling in love is so great finding someone, You feel a connection with and never want to let go. I want to have a life with this person for the rest of my life.Sure we are different but, we are similar as well.Which makes us stronger with our different perspectives on life,Helping one another understand different parts of life.