MAN UP

Today men we will be tested on our faith. Holding down this fort that took us ages to create. We will not fold. We will not fall. I want to see all of you giving this battle your all. Show me why you're the best. Show me why men should fear you. Show me why we stand tall everyday. Why no man should cross us. I want you to think about your wives, your sons, your daughters. And stand your ground for them. Because on this day men, you are warriors. You are a unstoppable machine, and to the one's who don't believe that; we'll make them bleed and pay on this day they want to cross a true warrior. We don't fear other men. Our only fear is God, and they will see that within us. They will rue the day they ever crossed us. We will stand for our freedom, rather if it's the last thing we do. Remember this day men, because this will be a memory that you'll have for the rest of your lives. Now men! it's time to man up. It's time to fight for what you truly believe in.