Makings of you

11207

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere Grows the perfect rose Never before seen by man Kissed by God when the wind blows.

Seated into the earth With strong roots running deep Beauty gleaming in the sunshine Making the strongest angels weep.

Perfection that outlasts all Holding strong as day fades in to night Vibrant colors and flawless beauty Making all else seem trite.

Standing tall against the bright sunlight Untouched by environment that surrounds Worshiped by all other life While its essence brightly astounds. 

Searching the entire known world Only one thing surpasses its virtue Verified in the eyes of God The only thing more ravishing... is you.

So When I speak to you, know that I'm sincere with my words.

I'll try in the best way I can to show you that I need you bad. Look me in the eyes and tell me you understand.But if you don't understand, then you'll never know the true meaning of my words.

I wont repeat myself, and I'll be fluent with my thoughts, like these ones that I'm writing down.

I'm open for you, and its crazy because it all happened so fast.I'm living in the moment because I fear what the future might bring. Listen to me so you know that I'm real. 

But don't just listen and then forget. Know that my words are one of a kind. I'm trying my hardest. I need you to compose on all of the past. Live in the moment with me, so we can start off on a new path.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

i felt the sincerity of this poem,
hope that whoever you writing this knows your feelings
great job-im a power poetry mentor-keep writing