make your own society

We live on a world where your always around people but yet never choose to communicate with majority of them

They pass right by you and you either choose to ignore or not even hesitate to look at them

Were all afraid of our own shadow 

Where we think everyone is up to no good and can easily harm us if we even take the chance to talk to them

Some of us choose to isolate our self from everything and anything

We live in this little bubble were we know nothing can come in and nothing can go out

That way we won’t take any risks and we will always be safe

were so caught up in all the bad things that go on in our society that we only focus on that and we never take the time to see all the good things that also go around us

Our society is so judgmental that we easily judge everyone by how they look and we start titling people by their appearance whether there good or bad

If we don’t look a certain way or the way our society expects us to look like were officially titled as not fitting in

Society even judges us on our sexual preference if that wasn’t enough we also got religion looking down on

I’m a heterosexual person but I see all the discrimination towards this one minority all by society

I hear stories about how many individuals who are homosexuals take their life away because of how society treats them

Many of them feel isolated because when they walk down the street they get judge by people and some of those people choose not to even look at them because they’re not the definition of what our society should be

There isolated because no one chooses to let them in to their life because they’re afraid if they are afraid sense there these heterosexual person and if they associate with homosexual humans they might start getting judge and labeled as homosexual them self

I don’t understand how this all works people choose to say there very open minded but yet there so closed off from everything that revolves around them

I understand everyone has different views but if everyone is so stubborn in their own point of views that they close off other people that might have a very big impact on your life

Society just needs to honestly open up

Stop being so judgmental and accept everyone for what they are

Maybe if everyone does that we will finally stop avoiding people when they walk right next to us

Or we won’t have to be scared that everyone is going to harm us

Will stop being scared of our own shadows and the shadows of others

Imagine if that one person you would have stopped and talked to them because you noticed they were either depressed or sad you could have talked to them and even saved there life’s