MACLICIOUS (Mom).

Mon, 04/08/2019 - 11:34 -- Weestro

I woke up Feeling some type of way. Stormy clouds colored grey. But out my windows there's rain and in my heart something lets me know it's okay.

This was you Mom in all ways. Letting me know that you're okay while I never knew anything. Such a great thing God gave for our souls to meet once again. So you touched my spirit to say you love me forever because that will never end.

Please forgive my sins. Please forgive me Mom like God forgives his kids. Walk with me Mom, because I still need to learn to listen. You are a Mother that's for your kids. You kissed, you hugged, you yelled,  you gave, you feed, and bathed. You taught and raised.

All is well in this devil's play because God is great so we alright. We are born through a woman. And we are so blessed to have had a Mother that cared. I love you Mom. I'm okay and you know it. I just wanted to say how sorry I am. Forgive me for my wrongs and keep us close and strong.

Maclicious I LOVE YOU!

W. Johnson.