Love Intertwined

The story of my life was never thought to include you. Now whenever I think I can't help but exude you. I gave you my heart and you kept it. Don't worry, it's right where you left it. I know our love's been tested but please.. dont forget it. Just remember that I love you. I love you with my being. My aura beaming with what words could never make meaning infatuation could not describe The feeling I feel deep inside It's hard to explain impossible to change God only knows how I've tried to rearrange. It's complicated, maybe crazy but your presence is amazing and I find myself often gazing into the space that surrounds us. I tried to run from true love. This good love, this sweet love. This "I can hardly eat" love. Wherever you are, I just have to be love. The best love is the kindthat awakens the soul and that must be the case cause when you leave, I grow cold. You bring fire to my heart but put peace in my mind. My friend, my lover. Our souls intertwined.