Love

I'm the air,which blows and stare,passing by your place,waking you up at a normal pace,Blowing  your hairs upon your face,Touching your hands to know your taste. sometimes I become high,for you to feel me.Sometimes I become low,for you to deal me. My presence makes you arrogant,My absence gathers loneliness,You will intensely miss my presence,Lettimg me go will give you no patience. My life swirls around yours,My days and nights haunted by dreams all yours. Seems you are the reasonFor the ups and downs in me,Seems you are the one,Who let me free. No doubts,You left me. I became the air,just to move around you,For you to feel my presenceMaking both of us aware,Of the love we had,Of the times we were glad.Of the love of paradise,Of the hell which made me realizeThe difference of your presence and absence. Still knowing allI blow around you,Making you feel;I'm still yours,will be yoursNo matter what race,No matter what pace.