Love

Love is a blessing givin from up above, but most people use it as a loaded gun, so many broken when all we need is help, stuck inside the valley with stabs that seem to swell, welp you told me to be careful, truely you are smart I forgot to take your advice and I fell in to hard, please forgive my stupidity and all of my pain, God, you know what I go through day after day, I wish you where near me so you could hold me in your arms, instead I'm stuck down here and fear sets off its alarms, like a hurrican I fear my life so far, please don't leave me all alone, don't leave me astray, I need to be taken home but I'll wait for that day, it's ok I'll be alright with you right by my side, I promise you I'll do your bidding I have no dispise, I'll pray to you and sing your name with joy apon my tounge and when they think you've had enough I've only just begun, I am not afraid of what my future holds, but I wonder who will be there when I'm out and on my own, who will hold my hand and keep it nice and warm, who will keep my heart when I'm going through the storm, I hope it will be him lord from the bottom of my heart, because I've come to love him from the very start, boys before this time have seem to left their mark, I've seen them in the bars and also in the park, I hope he's there to stay with me and doesn't break me apart, so I hope in my life he plays romeo's part.

Jan Wienen

Thank you ...