Lost in your own life

I do not need you like I need to water it is softer than you in every way and to give life.
Grant sadness was not so much weakness or suffering, no courage, no sensitivity or clumsiness was just what I felt,I even think that a void(empty) has more than you,and a ravine holds me on the floor more than you.
But your weakness makes me stay with her to know that I wanted to show you what I feel what I call love,the feeling,I am not a creature of lies I'm honest with my own feelings and in them there is no confusion or weakness,because the only being indecisive is you,
and your feelings for me were only bad moments lived.

in my there is a heaven shining like existence,
for you all the feelings were so timid but i call them like that, because they never say,nor say anything to even stay well with just one word that my being needed.

It was a lot to you
and your being lost in your own life.
But if nothing or something at the time I lived learned was that you remain with yourself and everything will happen.
people can say what they want but nobody will make me feel the way that my reasons were as they passed,
and what it is reality, but no one, none, wrote something so long and with more feeling what I felt and I said in my words to you.