LONELY HEART

So many nights I spent alone...... My thirst for love dry as a bone....A hungry heart not fed turns to stone......And the smile on my face is mine alone......To hide the suffering I have known.....Because this thing called love to me is unknown......And to try and make someone love you...... Is something no one should ever do.....For love should be given free and true ...After it's grown inside of you....Not because your all alone or just afraid of the unknown...But still a stay day after day ....Waiting for love to come my way.....And telling myself hang on just one more day......For I know my soul mate is out there you see...And one day I'll fined her or she'll fined me.....Then no more will it be I.... It will be us and we......And the love we create will last through out eternity......For there's nothing stronger than a love that was meant to be....So strong it can move mountain.... Drain the oceans and seas......And let the soul fly endlessly .....At least this is how I dreamed it will be....So until that time I'll sit alone and patiently....And hide my lonely heart so the world can't see...