To Live in a Disney-Type World

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to live in a Disney-type world?

Feather-light footsteps. True, unparalleled romance and love that compares to no other. Completely, blissfully carefree.

All those who matter will forever be kind-hearted. All those who don’t will take karma’s hand, and walk their lone paths away from ours.

How amazing. How remarkable. How beautiful, to know that fate has promised you an impeccable future.

I want to help others realize that life can be this wonderful Disney-type world.

The road we pace, though rough and difficult, will give way to easier strides across emerald green grass. Our hearts, full of love and desire for romance, will receive the gratification they crave when the right moment comes.

The illumination of your persona will be fueled by the many lives you meet along the way, and the worthy ones you choose to hold close will serve as encouragement to keep moving forward.

How much will we have to do? How difficult will it be? How long will we have to wait until we reach the happy ending of our tale?

An entire lifetime worth of empty pages are at your disposal, to fill with the experiences, memories, dreams and aspirations you may have.

But remember – without hardships or villains, this would not be a Disney-type world.