A little story

here's a lil story: a little girl with big ol dreams But this lil girl turns 16 she always dressed nice Kept her hair right tight she just might pull a man But this is how it all began, her name was Tory Kinda boring on this line but don't stay commuted to this rhyme Out one day just walking the streets with a beat she met this guy kinda fine in her mind she couldn't catch his BULLSHIT lines so she's tied in his grips GOT pregnant he caught a dip she's a trip eyes dripped in tears boy she fears what could happen next? So she's vexed soaked in sweat from the sex love making for the money since she was put out no doubt she believed in God could've jumped the odds but she was in where to begin? So depressed so messed up so she took drugs to snug away the pain tht drains her days but she didn't kno she had wipers to sway away the rain so she's slain in her heart her family fell apart no way to get back what's lost what's the cost? Wouldn't have happen if she didn't give away her V card. It's hard to live alone hurt buried in the bones it's not even shown because u put on a smile thts stretched out a mile but keep your head up and keep your eyes open don't ever let a man make u broken outspoken still mopin around insecurities bound, hard to lounge wit no comfort. Praise God PEACE