Little Black Girl

Wed, 01/27/2016 - 12:15 -- kyra

Little Black Girl your future was chosen for you ; school,family,kids.Little Black Girl the world will challenge your strength because man has put some forth to be better than you. Little Black Girl your past that was taught to you in class isn't really your past your freedom was shock, the right for you to learn to read or write was challenged. Little Black Girl do you ever feel like school was dull for your vibrant mind and witty tongue. The same outspoken sprung that caused most of our heroes were put down for.Little Black Girl has authority ever tried to be combative with you because you told them i don't have time for this .Little Black Girl have you ever felt like the hulk in a dress you just wanted to run free and jump instead you were told only hoes sit with their legs open. Little Black Girl have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach when you saw that one girl or boy.Little Black Girl are you afraid to express yourself in certain ways because of what the scripts say.Little Black Girl would you rather be a fairy than a doctor I mean both heal all wombs and preform pediatric duties. Little Black Girl have you ever pictured yourself running through the jungle with friends as bold and bright as you are using fungus on the faces of tree trunks and rocks to navigate place to place.Little Black Girl do ever want to tell that other little black girl that someone lied when they said that their skin was ugly, Their smile was to big to smile, and her hair was to nappy to reach her shoulder. Little Black Girl are you early to class, sit in the front row, try to do all work but still fall asleep. Little Black Girl I know you don't mind a challenge but Damn can we get a challenge that interest us.