Like That

Fri, 05/31/2013 - 15:35 -- akw942

60302

On the great date of december 8 a future rap star was born and there was no time to waste,
I used to play cards with my friends, but now we like to hoop and rap,
I had to quit track cuz I got a job that would one day put me abroad,
So I took It to the next level, thank god I left Puerto Rico the place I stayed wasn’t home,
It was like a rental, I hope that all my fans understand the lyrics I write with my pencil
My handwriting sloppy, so when I go to school, it's tough for all the fools when they asking me to copy,
cuz they can’t read my paper,
Grandparents lived at 1212 with bob and caper, bob died soon almost like a month later,
I was young, never thought by back round could turn into a cash round from raps from my toungue,
The Mexican girl, I admit I was sprung but the message was learned, with my feelings overhung and my feelings overheard, why would I re-rap a situation that many times I tried to re-word?

I put it like that, I put it like this, I put it like that for everyone that exists (2x)

A mystery man by the age of 16, I didn’t know what I would do for my up and coming dream so I had to decide
The life that I strive for, die for, making it known what I’m alive for, what do I use my eyes for, to see all my options, like the great assist man that’s Magic Johnson,
I’ve always had friends, always had foe’s, but enemies are nothing cuz the friends are who I choose, So I don’t let them phase me, instead I sit in the corner listen to Jay-Z,
It drives them crazy that I have matured, I’m not insecure, I can see all my weaknesses and turn them into cures,
So I’m back in the Chi, told all my friends hi while they fried, I could tell who was baked from they eyes, I said naw to my friend Jason, naw to my dude Deshawn cuz they not about that life,
But trust me neither am I, so I shout out to the brothers, shout to my mother, shout out to my friends that I got while undercover,
So I shout to all the brothers, shout out to my mother, shout to all the girls that I got while undercover

akw942

Like That