A life of lies leads to crushing goodbyes, somehow, you're still the most beautiful in my eyes. Be mine

You had me at hello. I stared into your eyes as my soul became mesmorized, at that exact moment it hit me, the attraction between us was more than enough to become a sweet distraction from the rest. Months have passed as i forget how blessed i truely am to have the best woman to hold my hand, time and time again i drift into the open water letting my heart wander only to be caught by the sight of land, again you took me by the hand and ran, only to be suprised by the feeling of descintigrating sand, we slip, no matter how hard i try i just cant get a grip on you... I understand your pain now, i can understand just how you must have felt more than enough to make the most resiliant of hearts melt more powerful than love itself, is the love of us, again and again we stumble, trying not to let our entire world crumble, as we trip and fumble the only thing we find relief in is the humble voice of one another... But again im overjoyed and you're smothered. I pick away at whats left like a starving buzzard... But i see you, you see me, we've both realized what we could possibly be, i want to be with you and i hope you want to be with me, because like baby birds, we can help each other make the leap from our mother tree....