Life as I Once Knew it

When I was  in Elementary school all my class mates played with their toys such as dolls, stuffed animals, toy cars, etc. and everyone wore shirts with their favorite cartoon characters on them. The days seemed endless when I was a child I played outside all day it was as if I never got tired, like if I was full of energy. Now in these days most of the kids in Elementary don't wear shirts with their favorite cartoon characters the girls wear designer shirts the boys wear other types of clothes most kids still play games but not like they used to they play the games on their phones. When I was in Elementary it was rare for one of us to have a phone now its rare to not see a kid with a phone. Days seem shorter and less exciting the beauty the world once had is now just vanishing slowly day by day. Life is just not the way I once knew it.

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.