Life

For many people life is to have a past, and future. For me, life is the moment, the present.Life is not a game to play with, nor a simple tenet.
I saw how life can just end, with many questions in my head, and no answers or response,just the weakness in my heart. Many memories in my head, just nothing left said.Life are steps we have to take, phases in which we cannot retake.A cycle that we cannot skip, obstacles and steps that we cannot trip.
After this experience I understood that life doesn't return,it just keeps moving so you can learn.
That experience made me grow and see what everyone should know.The experiences of the past are just memories,the ideas of the future can come and go.What is really important is the present, what you can show.
I learned that life is something wonderful.Having the blessing to wake up every morning, To breath, open my eyes and see what is beautiful.I know my past, I want my future, But this moment, is what I am really thankful for.  

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerfully expressed! Truly powerful! Keep sharing keep sharing! The world needs your expression! Keep sharing your life your mind your heart!