LIFE!!!

Life, reality or dream sometimes I ponder; From toddler to elder hopes of fulfilling the hearts desires 

Eyes on fire that fill to the brim burst forth to forge a path lining our trail which lead back to beginning,

At the intersection of adulthood and youth street. During college, the playground that was life became detention. 

Difficulty dodging bills, committments and all life's costs becomes hard to handle. A new challege is tossed at us when we gaze at this beautiful yet ominous creation

For those that behold life, escape routes may seem minimal. Minds sputtering in place, losing direction, do not give in; strike life with all your might only then do the the surprises of life become revealed.

Feeling like a victim to this world which waits for no one, alone on the outskirts of my mind looking for a sign, alas no carrier arriving.

A midst the constant nightmare of responsiblity some are crippled, others race full speed ahead to break away the chains blocking progresion.

My glow up, the moment I grew up was realizing life is built upon imagination, knowing the road may seem dark, 

but slowly guiding us are the stars, slowly leading us to the land of dreams. 

Leaving all worries behind, while paving the way to glory and escaping minds confinement.

With raised head I found the sky, filled with everything I need to paint my view.

And that's when I grew up!