Letters & Testaments

Dear me me with eyes full of tears Dear me with the heart full of fears Dear me with the want to disappear Dear me I know it's been years And you feel that nothing's changed but look at you you're here Remember I wrote this letter for you wanting better for you And this first draft for the hard past Back in that time where your needs and desires clashed So dear me remember on your knees Crying out lord please Wonder if your parents could handle screaming dear me see you hanging from a tree Does anyone care if you bleed But dear me lets do a throwback To when you got God to take your sin and give his love back To that day when in the sunshine You met the love of your life the divine So dear me why forget that now that sitting here Do you think that God is somehow unprepared But oh dear me I can't really talk I'm a hypocrite take a hit as I'm writing this Slashing it can't handle this Because this is the third time This day blood has dripped down in red lines Maybe I'm extreme maybe I'm fine But if I was fine I'd know why I'm crying How can you be high but so low at the same time Dear me sorry I got off track This wasn't supposed to bring the pain back I guess I should cut myself Some slack I mean I try but you know Dear me I need to focus Dear me I should've wrote this At a better time So I could give it some design Oh well to late I just hope that when you read this you hear Know that God is always near And as you clean and cover up your scars send a prayer up to the stars And just open up your heart Dear me please hold these words close too Dear me I can't handle the thought of losing you Dear me dear me I don't even know if you're there Dear me dear me I hope you never disappear Cuz dear me I know I might not make it several years And I'm hoping you can read this but I know you're mentality's impairedAnd I know you don't think anyone would care if you went and died Dear me I know cuz I have that hurt inside  So dear me I put the gun down and so can you Please don't let the sleeping pills and belt take away your youth So dear me and dear God I hope you can live And dear me I hope I can talk to you again Dear me dear me I just wish that I was more  Truly yours,Yourself 

Soliloquy

My apologies for the poor formatting the website keeps taking away my line breaks upon submission