A letter to my assaulter.

My body is my sanctuary. My body is my palace that was never meant to be touched by filthy hands and lustful boys who had nothing else on their mind.

My body was meant for me to rule and to accomplish my goals of becoming a feminine warrior; to exceed the minds of men like you.

Maybe that was what attracted you; a challenge of a woman who was more dominant than you and your foolish mind and wouldn't accept your games.

I went incautiously into this thing you called a "friendship." When you said let's talk after work I didn't know that talking wasn't what I called talking. That is wasn't what society called talking.

When you said for me to sit in the back seat with you and I refused, you got a little frustrated and I knew it. For a moment I had an uneasy feeling but ignored it because we were "friends." 

I only agreed to sit in the front seat and communicate that way but you stealing my phone from me was the way you got me to the back because my thoughts were that if I got it quick enough, I could still have distance between us.

When you handed me my phone and grabbed the back of my head with a handful of hair and yanked my head backwards, I never realized just how strong you were. I never knew you would be so monstrous.

I didn't know friends gripped their friends bodies when uninvited into their temple and I didn't know that friends wrapped their companions hair in their hands to the point they're paralyzed.

I always thought that no meant no, and that when you said it hurt, that meant stop. I always thought people understood the meanings of words but apparently meanings are dismissed when you become so enticed in your own fantasy.

When you pushed me down and unbuttoned my pants, I didn't know what would happen. I wasn't sure if you would rape me or just touch my body. You were so heavy compared to my body. You asked me if I liked it and when I replied with no, you kept touching my body.

You kept pushing your hands into my pants and rubbing your filthy fingers against my vagina without any intention to stop. You allowed yourself permission. 

You invaded my bodily temple. You tore down my wall of protection and did as you pleased. Your trojan horse tricked me into thinking we were friends. 

Did the touch of my skin do something to you? The rejection I told you over and over, did that just make you want to continue? You are a cowardly bastard with no intention of caring for another person and their personal space.

My body rejected you. When I finally got away, and went home, I was too scared to tell anyone. I was too worried about how much it hurt to walk and more. I was more focused on the bruises on my ribs and the hickey on my neck. I was so worried that my parents would think down on me if they saw it and that I would get in trouble for staying at work so late when I had no reason to be there.

You walk free, and I'm left with a scarred mind and memories. I'm left crying because I'm too scared to trust someone else with my body. Don't ever touch someone like you did me. I hope that you never make someone suffer like you did to me.