A letter to dad

Twirling in confusion and inert anger,my introverted self can't continue in this loophole,It was seemingly inevitable that this would all crash at the roadblock,Consistent trials have all been deemed futile.

Dad, Why did you let the pillow slip off my head?

Dad, Why did you lift me off this comfy bed,placing me on thorns?

Dad ,Did you have to leave just as Jesus's second coming will be?
Spontaenously filling the household with consuming vulnerability and dismay.                           Where am I headed to? .
   You've placed me on the sidelines,while my peers are wholly engaged in this race called life,I'm sidetracked        

Suddenly, I've been overwhelmed by this hopeful emotion,                
 The mandate to dig for the treasure that lies within,                                  
 This selfless discovery would lead to the enrichment of millions of soul.

The gem has been discovered, this discovery would lead to the discoveries of many souls self worth and purpose.

The essense of my purpose , the constant strive to reach millions of souls taking the huge grains of sand they've dug out in attempts of self discovery filling up holes in their hearts which were as a result of circumstances , the discovery process will be simplified.