Lets Stand

91710

Yeah, uh. This beat right here. Just gets through my soul. I hope these lyrics can inspire you. Aight, here we go! So many lives crushed. People waitin in line getting shoved just fo the scraps to eat. I'm talking to everyone that here's me rappin to this beat that they need to see poverty in this world. We gotta get up and help others to make a better a change in the world. One single voice, one single action, can help the poor from this interaction of hell. Even if we don't receive anything back, but that feeling inside of giving back will always last in that warm heart you have. Shit, walking down a street, seeing people begging for me for something to eat. I am as well starving inside without any expression showing my depression. Everyday I wake up, looking at my ceiling thanking GOD for what I have and not killin things close to me. We gotta let it be, display ourselves the right way to face the heat of hell. Togethah no mattah the weathah. Lets unite, despite of the situations and differences we have. In the end, there will be lil kids out in the grass flying a kite so high that is impossible to see. But He is looking at me, judging me for my thoughts, actions, what I speak. The only thing I speak is the truth. I don't need an expensive booth to portray the reality of society. The only thing to do is stand and fight this evil. Just turn on your tv and you will perceive the regrettable sights that you see in the street. So come on people, lets do this like Brutus. And diminish this crisis at hand. Lets stand!!