Let Love Be

Locations

03079
03079

In life we're taught to be ourselves. As toddlers we're used to to hearing, "Oh, honey, you can be whatever you want to be." Now, it seems like those words were a plastered lie. Turning into young adults, we start to see the world's true colors. We thought they'd accept us! We thought they'd like us! We thought wrong. Its only getting worse and worse. We have little kids on the streets pointing at LGBT couples laughing or saying things like, "Mommy, what they're doing is a sin.", "When you get to heaven they wont let you in." , or even, "You're sick." I dont mean to bash religion but fuck the, " God doesn't love sinners" bullshit! What ever happened to, " God loves all his children" ? You want everyone to be themselves but how can we if we're going to be judged for it? We're signing a rock, saying, "let's lie to our children" . We're judging people for being themselves. Are we trying to have them think that because they can't be different they shouldn't be here?! Let's learn to accept. Let's learn to grow. We all need some love if you dont know. Change the world, let's change their minds. Everyone should be accepted sooner in time. If you care, follow me. Together, as one. Let love be.