Lay with me my love

Lay beside me, in this field of wheat....I had hoped, one day, this time would comeIm right beside you as our hands start to meet.As your skin touches mine, a spark ignites....FINALLY!! A feeling so strong, pure, and rightous, Im sent love drunk,  .This girl, these feelings...Could this really be it...Ive had far to much heart break to invest in something thats not legit....I promise to always be me, if you always stay you.....Sometimes things are hard but with real love I know we'll make it through.Give and take in every relationship is a must have, the foundation must be strong, But no one man can continue on very long with out a women like you.Together we will take the world, and bask in the glory of light that is true love.I used to think I knew myself before I met you, yet; some how, some way, you showme something new about myself ever single day.With you by my side in this field of wheat. I constantly appreciate all that has been given, taken, and stolen.Silly things to apprciate, I know, but if a single thing happend different...Well then I might never get to show...Just how much I need you, and dont want to let go.