The Key

Music is an outlet, it sings and let's go of the things that we see, but don't really know. You don't need eyes to see it, nor ears to hear it, only a soul to feel it. When music is played, it enters the ear and takes on the form of a key, to unlock the heart.

Most people hear it, but so few truly listen, this key to the locked door of your heart. To take music away would be to place a lock on every soul and hide the key. Every face would be a mere mask, every thought a block of confusion slowly building a wall around emotion. Every mind would fill up with ideas and feelings until it could overflow, yet it stays with simply no place to go.

When we are surrounded by the things we don't understand, and our eyes are shielded from the beauty of God's plan, the Lord gave us music, it's straight from His hands.

Music is an outlet, it sings and let's go of the things that we see, but don't really know.