This is just so I can get free money from fastweb.com

Now this is the school story all about how my teacher's lives got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take four years, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the delinquent of my school over here. In Southern California, born and raised in my bedroom is where I spent most of my days. Chilling out relaxing, snacking all cool and shooting some bad guys on my TV screen too. When a few more days came up and it was time to start school. I got sassy with one little teacher and my dean scared. He said you're picking up trash for the rest of the year. I had lots of fun and I laughed, even got offered some of this kids beer, and I thought he was cool but I said I actually want a career. I thought that the opportunity was rare, but I thought nah forget it, then I just glared. I pull up to my school around seven or eight and I yell to my momma yo holmes I'll eat your dinner later. I looked at my AP classes, I was finally there. About to read all the books and be ready to share.