Just leave, you don't understand: A Rant

Y'all really don't understand.

I'm not like normal teenageers. I don't have a life but I'm always busy, it never fails. You just don't understand.

Im busy.

I go to school full time, I graduate in 2 months so I have to get that ready.

I just got an apartment and finished signing those papers. I go to karate 3 times a week.

I have music lessons, and next week, I have a concert. I just got the music.

I have exams to sign up for an take. I have a job where I am trying to advance to management.

I have kids. I teach as well as mentor young musicians.

Does nobody get it?

If I make time for you, you better not waste a goddamn mintue of it. That is so special, but you don't realize it until you walk away.

I'm the one who stays. Me making time for you means I put something aside or pushed it to later. Making time means you're important to me, you mean something. You are special.

But if you, if you waste my time? I do't know what to tell you, except for you'll realize it once I'm gone.

You'll see what it's really like, you'll finally understand what you didn't wanna put up with in the first place.

But you come back anyways. You can't accept what you did wrong. If you're the disease, I must be the infected one, because

You wont go away.  

You wont leave me alone. 

The first time you came back, I was elated. You wanted to "catch up". I later found out I was only there to fufill your sexual desires. I wasn't wanted. I was there. I was hurt. When you popped up a second time it was for a song. Which I encourage all who read this to listen to "Say it First" by Sam Smith. I thought you meant something by it. I felt special. But I guess it wasn't as special to you as I made it out to be. It was just a song you wanted my thoughts on. A week after that, you see something on my story and say "you're a strong girl, you'll get thru this". 

Like I didn't already know that....

You left me on seen a week ago. But here you are. You popped up again today. Wanting to know some nasty ass things, saying it was a serious question. But when I questioned it, you were only "joking". Now you want to hang out, and I already have plans. You can't seem to wrap your head aroung the fact that I am busy. So Antonio, here we are back at the beginning. You don't understand. I'm busy. All you do is work and school, and I'm sorry my schedule doesn't necessarily jive with yours. What do you want me to do?