Just like the buffling sounds

Just like the buffling sounds of any car that steals away the true meaning of a silent night. You did the same to me. I keep on finding my self wondering if I'll ever be okay or if I'm lying to myself.Just like night you found me quiet and still, you came in and robbed me off my silence but funny because in that moment I couldn't find my voice, the moment beginning and end became the same. I found myself even more lost and I don't think I'll ever get to understand what type of poison your sword had because with every rip and tear I found myself saying goodbye to more and more parts of me and eventually I lost track of count and the good was erazed by a tear but none of the tears made it to my face but trust me I cried an entire ocean. rip and tear, rip and tear, rip and tear soon that became a rhythm your body was dancing to and my mourns of pain were actually your music, to this day I wonder how you enjoyed that beat because I played dead underneath you, thinking I had really turned it off but rip and tear, rip and tear, rip and tear you kept on dancing, with your body moving to the rhythm and you never missed a beat.