Just a boy

A Boy. Just a boy. A complex organism trying to love her, to want her, need her, to please yet just a boy. A poker face of pain disguised as an emotionless soul. A boy taught to never cry, to never let anyone in. To create a wall blocking out resentment and fear. To be a warrior in a war that has never even begun. A soldier protecting the heart he acts like doesn't even beat the same as a women's, i mean girl.He's just a boy.  Endless years of a facade, claiming to be a man yet still jokes about his dick size, i mean shoe size. Just a boy. A boy taught to never love harder than the pillow he sleeps on when the costumes are put away and masks are ripped off. Dreams, visions of soul mates and fairy tale endings. Images he doesn't allow outside of the imaginary clouds and blue skies. Nights, when his heart somehow feels the way we feel. Moonlights are just lights to project darkened shadows of past relationships that make him feel reluctanct to love again. Just a man stuck in his past, a boy wanting to live life in the present, just a child hoping his next valentines day present can be a future.. full of love. Just another boy confused on whether or not trading in his true love for a pair of these hoes is a good deal. society as his dealer. proposing no positive outcomes to love just negative repercussions. Flaunting pimp canes and player games as valuable assets he contains. Not knowing these are the things we women run from. Little boy.. Just a boy affraid to love to much, to love to hard, to fall to fast. A facade of an emotionless nigga. Just a boy taught to never love harder than the pillow case he runs to on his lonely nights. Tears to only run in minutes of spite. Emotions to never be shown ever.. in life.