Juice Wrld

Juice Wrld was a songwriter, a rapper, and a singer;

Since he had a history of drug abuse, then that fucking idiot deserves the middle finger.

Juice Wrld's second album, Death Race for Love, became his first number-one album on the Billboard 200 in 2019;

The Internet is where photos of this dead thug can be seen.

On Dec. 8, 2019, Juice Wrld was flying in a private jet, carrying drugs and guns;

To Juice Wrld, being a rapper and an asshole was a lot of fun.

While he was aboard the jet, Juice Wrld had swallowed a bunch of pills and I'll tell you why;

That stupid bastard wanted to hide them from the police and that's no lie.

That same day, that shit-head had died of an opioid overdose and here's something else that I'll tell;

Now that Juice Wrld is dead, he's forever rotting in hell. 

LLJW

Shut your stupid ass up nigga. All you fucking do is look at the negitivity that he has

done. JARED HIGGINS HAS DONE WAY BETTER THING THEN YOU HAVE

DONE IN YOUR WHOLE FUCKING STUPID ASS LIFE. Your the stupid idiot 

that should go to hell. WHAT DID JARED DO FOR YOU TO BE SUCH A HATER!?

He did NOTHING TO YOU FAGGET. HE HAS HELPED PEOPLE AROUND 

THE WORLD WITH THERE PROBLEMS AS WELL AS MY FRIEND. My friend 

WAS strugling with heavy amount of anxiaty and so she reached out and ask help from

jared. He answered her and helped her in many ways, Which cured her problems.

So just saying DONT FUCKING JUDGE SOMEONE OFF OF THE STUFF AND

THE PAST THINGS THEY HAVE DONE YOU MEGA CUNT LOOKIN ASS

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

ufatmalteeserlookindumbass

yea bruh fuck u u bitch ass nigga juice fr made a difference u aint gon do shit u just gon die alone one day and have regrets u dumb fuck go stick a small indian toaster in ur ass 

SHAUNSTERXXXUNREALSED999

YUH

shaunsterXXX999

BITCH STFU

]

shaunsterXXX999

BITCH STFU

]

shaunsterXXX999

UR JUST JEALOUS THAT U DONT MAKE  MILLON OF DALLORS SO STOP HATING ON ME AND JUICE WRLD LILW

shaunsterXXX999

sorry man

shaunsterXXX999

sorry man

Shaunsterxxx999juicewrld

STFU

Shaunsterxxx999juicewrld

STFU

TreyWRLD999

You obviously don't know a goddamn thing about Juice WRLD if you think he was like that, he was so against the use of drugs he was planning on going to rehab to get over his addiction and he was supposed to go a few days after he died, and he wasn't an asshole he was the exact opposite of that he loved everyone so much and believed in people being able to do the best a show of what kind of person he really was is on his Posthumous album Legends Never Die the very first track on the fucking playlist so you obviously made assumptions about who he was when you don't even listen to his shit all of his songs are him reaching out to people trying to show them they aren't alone with their stuggles in addiction, depression and so many other things, and I've specifically talked to a priest about Juice WRLD and his life and the priest told me that he more likely is in Heaven than he is in hell so you can shut the fuck up with your uninformed dumbass.

Shaunsterxxx999juicewrld

Yeah 

Shaunsterxxx999juicewrld

Yeah