Jayden

Jayden-

What can I say? You are a amazing baby boy. I am so happy that I have been blessed to be your mother. God has answered my prayers by letting you be a part of my life. Now, i have something to live for. The day I found out I was pregnant, I was super happy. Mommy had 6 miscarriages, and you are my lucky number 7. When you was born, you was the most handsome baby in the world. My promise was to always be there for you, and to be the best mother that I know I can be to you. Such a huge blessing from heaven to be honest with you baby boy.

Jayden-

The moment when I was able to hold you was the happiest day of my whole life. Honestly, this is my first time beinfg a mother, and there's still stuff that I don't know about raising a baby boy. Raising you hasn't been easy for me because you don't always listen to me. But, I still love you son. Even when you make mommy upset, I just send you to your room so you can relax. I miss rubbing my stomach, and having the swollen feet. Being pregnant and happy is what i miss the most before you was born into this world.

jessicamixon457@gmail.com

This poem is about my son, and this is still a work in progress. There's just so much to say about my twin, and my heart. I am going to always make sure that my son is okay, and I will never let a man try to control me or my only child. It's bad enough that he doesn't have his real father in his life. I have always wanted him to have both his mother, and father in his life. In the future, I would love to get a real man who will love both of us, and always be there for us no matter what.