It's the way

Tue, 08/06/2013 - 10:51 -- Bamboa

My story, my struggles, mistakes, heart breaks, path to nowhere self determined fate. Would all be useless…

If I didn’t write

It’s the way I reach out to the to the ones still stuck in the streets silenced by doubt afraid to speak out cause their opinions were never of much value…

It’s the bright light that shines through the stain of the young buck that hurt lives, said fuck mine I’m going to gang bang till the end this shits not part time.

It’s the outlet that you can’t get with dollars coins or checks, where my Ideas flow free and wild like bullets from busting techs.

It’s where the… clocks stuck on the time that’s mine never changing never faulting where I write my mind.

It’s the choice I make to calm the irate soul that sees others suffering and wants to break the chest plates of the ones called leaders

It’s the pill I swallow with pleasure, my sacred place of healing where I write my lost dreams love letters and attempt to stitch them back together…

It’s the way I’ll be remembered on a positive note, how loved ones and young ones can ponder the truths that I wrote

It’s the one thing I do right, the person I really am, shines through when I write.