IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE

(I'm sitting here listening to Boys II Men "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye" and I can't do anything but reminisce about you. I remember those days like they were yesterday. I remember the first thing you said to me..."Aye Girl! You Hoop?!" lol And the first thing i said to myself was, "I know this lil short boy didn't just call me 'Girl' ?!" I remember sitting in class laughing at you and Mark...I remember you used to buy me candy before school started...I remember you used to ask me to do your homework & when I said no you'd get on your knees and beg me lol

When they say it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday, they ain't lyin...

My tears that i cry are the silent language of grief...

I truly wish that those of you who are taking your lives for granted would realize that that's not the way to go...You're making the biggest mistakes of your lives...If you feel like you have nothing to live for...Live your life for Jesse...Jesse knew that he had to get out the mess he was in...He was changing...And you should as well...It doesn't matter how long we live, but HOW we live.

Life is like a coin...you can spend it anyway you wish, but you only spend it once...I wish people would stop playing with their lives as if it were a game of Madden...They continue to fumble instead of making the play God designed. Jesus is the coach & you're the Quarterback. He's written the playbook and you have to execute them as his player...

Everything successful that I do, I do it for Jesse...

These words that he said to me weeks before his death made me feel so special:

"Alexx, you're my role model...You can't hoop as good as me but i wanna be like you when i grow up, Successful...Imma follow you down that road brah, on tha west!!!" lol

Jesse, i hope you're watching over us...We love & miss you...