It's not you, it's me

It's like running head on into a hive of honeybees and expecting the queen to see you're different because you're not one of them. All the bees have special stripes and pointy stingers with golden coats and perfect hives with pounds of honey. It's like being poor and standing in a room full of people who drive foreign cars and eat 6 course meals and wear fur coats carrying designer bags filled with cards and money. It's like being lighter than the bulb kissed female that you're standing next to but they only see your coarse hair and busty flare before deciding if you're good enough for their position. It's the same as having folds to buy some clothes but the manager accuses you of what's missing. See to be yourself in a society of "us" trying to be themselves and failing miserably at it, reminds you that mentally we are not really free. Next time they ask me why? Ill say its not you, it's me.