Itch

its an itch its my drug its my heroine put it in my blood stream And make me feel alive shot me up and make me ill its my itch its my drug it my heroin shoot me up an m ake me sleep close my eyes and watch me fall i hit the floor and it all comes back the love the pain the hurt the screams the horror rushes though my vain its my heroine make me alive have me close my eyes as it all rushes through my body the memories rush back to im human again im broken an hell lives in  my heart i need my itch i need my drug i need my heroine shoot it into me make me feel alive give me pain give me life continue this cycle till the life is gone and my flesh is cover in burns and scars make me feel alive burn me please burn me i need the pain i need the hurt i need the consent running for my life i need the hurt and i need that pain i need my hoyorine its my itch i beg of you to burn me i beg of you to scare me i beg of you to tie me up and take me make me worthless take me life my humanely just give me my itch give me the pain give me the hurt let me drown in my tears sharpen the blade and cut me up take me away bring me to another place i call home you gave me this life now let me feel alive give me my heroine please just shoot it into me i beg you just shoot it into my blood let me feel alone hold me down and take me away from my body use me and leave me its all i know take my life hold it in your hands and crush it i beg of you its my itch its my drug it my heroin shoot it into me