Infinity

Grandmother,

since the beginning of my time you have been there supporting, investing, and loving me. I thank you for this. When I was three years old, I was a

diva. So, you bought be endless dress up outfits to make me feel like the model I inspired to be. Putting on fashion shows for you, strutting up and

down the hall, putting smiles on the faces of them all. When I was five years old and played with my food, creating "masterpieces" that literally

everyone in their right mind would find disgusting such ass dipping french fries into a cup of soda, or putting chips inside of my sandwhich. You saw

it as an opportunity to be a chef. You gave me a mini kitchen playset so that I could feel like a real chef, creating real masterpieces. At twelve years

old, I wanted to be an astonomer after coming home and passionately discussing with you over the phone about my day in school during science

class. We made paper telescopes and studied the stars. So, you gave me a real telescope so that I could be even more amazed by the galaxies. 

I was thirteen when I decided I wanted to pursue a medical career. That is when you gave me an anatomy textbook to begin to fill my brain with

knowledge. Throughout my life you have supported me. You have told me that I can do anything I put my mind to. Not to aim for the clouds nor the

stars but for infinity. You've taught me that my possibilities are endless. Infinite. Thank you for instilling this mindset within me. I love you.

neisha36408

a poem about my grandmother, my greatest mentor.