Im young but not dumb

I may be young but i aint dumb.I’m from a place where making it out is far from my reach.I Been through all the ups and downsBut I still over come.People slam doors doors in my face soI built intentions, dreamed of white picket fences and dreamed of just making it.I'm a fighter and I came to win every obstacle  that comes before.I’m a animal, defeating every obstacleEverything is changeable, well nothing is impossible. you try to get the best of meby throwing in that fact that i aint making it. I Don’t act aggressivelyInstead i kill them with success successfullyEven though you telling me I  can’t do itCause you think its too farfetched for me to handle.The Shortcomings that I had in my life led them to think that making it is impossible.But When the odds are against me i just don't  give it upI Pick an occasion, and go after itCause  Imma rise to itAnd imma pay intentionsOn making it.  

takeamoment

Awesome performance you should post the words behind it. Great message by the way