im sorry

It seems like just yesterday I had just said goodbye. Who knew that that goodbye was a final goodbye. I’m sorry. I pulled off in the 2002 Honda and drove. It was a sunny day, we were so happy. Inseparable. You were my sunshine even on a rainy day. As I pulled off I sent my message to tell you “I love you”. And I’m sorry for that. Almost instantly I received a reply saying “ I love you too”. . But the more I think about it how selfish was it for me to do this you. Did I really think when I sent the text? Because If I wouldn’t have sent the text we wouldn’t be here. Around 30 minutes later you blew up my phone to see if I made it home. No answer. So you call and call again and finally a hysterical woman picks up. She says “Im sorry but she’s gone”. How could she be gone?! How the love of my life could be snatched from my life! Im so sorry, I’m so sorry. My mom said she looked down at her phone and swerved in the road and got hit head on. And Im just so sorry. If I would’ve thought, I wouldn’t have texted you … 2 years later you have are screenshots of our final conversation and a broken phone and a broken heart. I’m sorry how I could do this to you. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I can’t help but regret what I did. And I’m sorry mom. I’m sorry dad. I’m sorry I failed you and I’m sorry. I’m sorry and I love you. Don’t worry about me because mom I finally made it home.