Illusion

Illusion     Ever since I was young, I have been deceived And lied to. And the lies I have been told Have made my path much harder, Because in the end, Mom and Dad are fighting, My siblings are crying, My friend is going to commit suicide And I’m….. Over here. Writing poems. Because that is the only thing I can do And I have to accept it Because my stress has its pinnacle Long ago. I am so unhelpful in situations Where I feel I can help; And honestly I am tired, Of being in pain and suffering; I am tired, In pain, And suffering because All this stress is Turning into a Propane tank and then My rage starts to shoot it with live ammo And then it blows up into flames And the flames burn away my Hopes, Dreams, Aspirations, And ecstasies I have felt in my life, And as the world’s ablaze, The only thing that can distinguish it Are my tears. And in my head I say “Lord, I have suffered enough right. So please let me not be in pain anymore.” And as my body collapses, My mind goes to an insane point Because I’m so applaud, I’m so shocked that I feel Like I have been literally tased, And that is because I am stuck in labyrinth, which is within A maze of questions, And I am asking myself why I am here. And as I am trying to find a way out, I figured out the answer; and the answer is…. Thank you.