"I need her back"

My mind gets moments of restlessness/ causing my body extreme exhaustion/ wondering how do I make the bad feelings stop/ how do I stay out of the would ifs and worry about the right nows and what I presently got/ laughter seems so forced/ seeing what seems to be happiness wishing my happiness was set in stone, you know sure/ I lay back and wonder how did my life turn into this/ how did my life just switch/ so unaware of the day I woke up miserable and unknowingly pissed/ a couple of weeks ago I've just come to complete realization/ that I can't keep hiding from what already exists/ I can't keep covering up that fact that some where inside I've been broken/ Anxiety keeps setting in, I can't focus/ bad attitudes/ and in the inside I'm fighting the old me scream “please get the strength to overcome this new person you've turned into/ I have to pull it together my feelings and behaviors can be like a contagious virus spreading quickly/ I want to transmit nothing but joy and positivity  to my offspring/ and I want them to always understand and respect me/ I want to feel beautiful again inside and out/ never need to hear it from someone else because I'm confident in myself with no doubts/ I want to be free and excited to share the treasures I hold deep within me/ I want to share my inner beauty for everyone to see/ this feeling that I have acquired I want to cut all contact/ because I want to bask in happiness I want the old me back.