I LOVE YOU

Such a small thing but the moment  it's said or whispered in the end someone dies

The truth is “i love you”  is an acronym not a anomaly that seems to be made pure for the perfect cure

A cure to be whole and not in a hole filled with wants and needs waiting for a man on a bending knee praying to be the perfect wife

I love you has abandoned their unborn child cause he ain’t want it but you loved me when you were in me stroke for stroke even when you spoke

I didn't ask for this i didn’t ask to be your sick joke you took my voice so that i can only croak i asked to be loved

To be romanticized and given poems but instead he is goer came when he pleased but could barley please me

I stands for incompetent incompatible and incapable which he will make you feel all three words in one when he says bye so bone dry  

L stands for lies that he said to me and his past lovers the ones wished for those white picket fence hence the fact i did not pick it but since we were just your fucking quick fuck you sick fuck

O stands for the obituary that your will writes for yourself because his poisonous kiss will make your heart burn slowly in your obiturary your will writes here is the person that loved you unconditionally that you broke inside and out then transformed to his little bitch who was addicted to the weak stroke dick because he was your first

V stands for how vile and the violation you will feel you will wait on father time to heal but those scabs will only peel and will be replaced with thicker skin but your heart will be colder than Queen Elsa magic itself and dark magic will consume you along with hatred for your own beauty

E stands for evaluating the self evident fact that you fucked up and during this time you would think father time will lend a pause button on time but that's not what happens everything hits you like a train wreck that you imitate like a inmate you become imprisoned in your bestfriend becomes anxiety and depression

Y you will ask this question when you can’t eat when your best friend starts playing tic tac to with your  wrist ready to help you end it all because your nothing…. You will learn to hide your best friend in front of your audience and wence only when he smile while your will finally breaks

O stands for obsession when you finally start to break free his ego like a child that misses his blanky he destroys everything and tries to tear you down after all he was your first so you should stay you would say

U stands for the unison you will feel when your heart and voice becomes whole again  so in the end when you see him for all he is repeat the same bullshit I love you and see what his weak stroke says...I’m sorry that we knew be better than you w