I love you...

92277

As I lay here, you're the only thing on my mind.. You don't even realize how happy i am that you're mine.. im so grateful that you saved me. You truly have changed me. You brought me out of my depression, and to me, that's a blessing... You've opened my eyes, now all i see are beautiful baby blue skies. You make my smile appear, everything is now perfectly clear. You've showed me the true meaning of love, its like you're an angel God sent from above. You bring out the light when all i see is pitch black dark. You've rehealed my heart. When i see your smile, it makes my day. I wouldn't trade you for anything. I love you, and i know this is true. Everytime i open my eyes, i instantly think about you. These words i spill come from my heart, the tears i have cried are lost in the dark. You've made me who i want to be. You're my baby, and now all i ask of you is to stay with me...... Right by my side, day and night. you're my kryptonite. I love you more than you could ever imagine, your love is like magic, Please trust me with your tricks. Ill never break your heart, it will only be fixed. You mean the world to me. Your lips are so sweet. I thought i'd never see the day where i realize i needed to change my ways, and become the girl walking out of the darkness, into a morning haze. but you've revealed to me that life isn't as bad as i thought it would be, baby, thank you for always being there for me.... ive waited so long to meet someone as incredible as you, you're like a dream come true. I love you. ♥

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

very meaninful poem

this person who you wrote about will be so proud of you

it is powerful how someone can influence one for the better

every verse in your poem is genuine- can feel it

great job

break_thevision

This love you have is so deep and so pure. Each line made my heart soar and my smile grow bigger. I'm happy that you found someone to lead you out the darkness.

savigirl14

that is beautiful