I Hope You Never Give Up Hope

I hope you dream and you make those a reality. I hope you read all the books you can imagine. I hope you go on adventure after adventure. I hope you make countless friends and forgot about any enemies you may encounter. I hope you love like you never thought you could. I hope you make a change in the world... no matter how small it may be. I hope you find a cause that sets your heart on fire. I hope you wake up and love your job. I hope you travel as if you have eternity. I hope you act like their are no limits. I hope you defy "the norm." I hope you take risks. I hope you live on the edge. I hope you never stop dreaming. I hope you live life to the very fullest. I hope you don't take criticism to heart. I hope you give up on competition. I hope you work for a better future. I hope you enjoy the present. I hope you treasure the past. I hope you live your life for yourself. 

I hope you never give up hope.